Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

God I am getting old. That or I am just plain practical and prefer solitude over the required get togethers that are brought on by the winter holidays.

Which brings me to what I did last night, New Years Eve. Max watched a football game while I played WoW. Then I decided to head to bed and try and finish reading Shadow of Light. I fell asleep before I even opened the book.

Today my brother Tim would have been 46. I miss him terribly and don't particularly like this time of year at all. I even missed calling my sister Deedee to wish her a happy birthday on the 30th. She just turned 44. She is the same age as Bitz for 10 days.

Ah well. I don't even want to be contemplative at the moment. Or psychoanalyze myself or my feelings. It is what it is. I don't like New Years Day - and I miss my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home